Did you know that tuition only pays for about 85 percent of the cost of a Colby-Sawyer education? The other 15 percent comes through gifts from alumni, friends, parents, faculty, staff and students like you.
Why should you consider a gift to the Colby-Sawyer Fund? Because you care about your classmates, faculty and staff; your residence hall; your club; your team and all the resources available to you. Because it tells everyone you believe Colby-Sawyer is a place worth investing in. Because it shows that the college's most important constituents understand education is threatened if people don't give, and if education is at risk, then so is the future.
Colby-Sawyer's secure online giving form is a fast, easy and convenient way to give to the college.
Make a gift to support Colby-Sawyer using funds from your SmartCard.
For seniors only: show your support for Colby-Sawyer using your deposit refund.