Discover Your Full Potential
A small school surrounded by natural beauty, Colby-Sawyer College is the perfect home for students ready to be inspired. With Colby-Sawyer's student-centered approach, a community of under 1,000 students and an average class size of 12, 100% of our students are guided to explore their passions, connect with mentors and get a holistic learning experience that sets the stage for a successful career and life.
Be 100% Prepared for Your Career
- 100% of the Class of 2022 are employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation
- 100% of Colby-Sawyer students complete an internship and capstone project in their chosen field
- 61% of Class of 2022 undergraduates were offered jobs at their internship or clinical sites
- On average, nursing graduates achieved a 97% first-time pass rate on the National Council Licensure Examination, compared to 85% nationally
- 100% of Colby-Sawyer nursing graduates are offered jobs at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and surrounding hospitals and medical practices
A Private College Education at a Public College Price
Our $18,026 annual tuition for 2024-25 makes Colby-Sawyer one of the most affordable private colleges in the region, with a cost comparable to that of enrolling at a public institution.
This transparent tuition means the Colby-Sawyer experience — an individualized educational approach, small classes, experiential learning, required internships and Capstone projects, and preparation for purposeful careers and graduate studies — is possible for any student who wants to call us home.
While a Colby-Sawyer education starts with an affordable $18,026 tuition for 2024-25, we also strive to acknowledge your abilities and accomplishments through a variety of scholarships and merit awards.